If you would like to receive occasional updates about readings, talks, writing workshops, and other Jane Austen Addict news, please enter your email address here:
The next book(s) are in the works...
- ...along with some other cool stuff. Stay tuned.
From the Veronica Mars universe...
- a la HBO's trailer for "The Newsroom"
Austen Addict en Français
- Both Austen Addict novels have been published by Bragelonne in France. Here is some press on CONFESSIONS and RUDE AWAKENINGS.
Calling all Reading Groups
- Laurie Viera Rigler would love to chat with your group via speakerphone or Skype. Contact her to arrange a time.
- CONFESSIONS OF A JANE AUSTEN ADDICT is in Reading Group Choices, is a Pulpwood Queens Book Club selection, has been featured in DearReader.com, and is an About.com Paperback Book Club Pick.
- RUDE AWAKENINGS OF A JANE AUSTEN ADDICT is a Pulpwood Queens Book Club selection, a Romantic Times Top Pick, and a Fresh Fiction Pick.
Follow Jane Austen Addict on Tumblr
Seven Myths About Novelists
- Check out my guest post at The Bookworm if you need some writing encouragement or just want to know the truth about those strange creatures who write novels.
We love hearing from you!
Take the Time Travel Quiz
Watch our web series
What do you love most about Mr. Darcy? Cast your vote.
JANE AUSTEN MADE ME DO IT
- An anthology of Austen-inspired fiction by Stephanie Barron, Lauren Willig, Alexandra Potter, Laurie Viera Rigler, and many more, & edited by Laurel Ann Nattress of Austenprose,
- Listen to the NPR interview with two JANE AUSTEN MADE ME DO IT authors, Frank Delaney and Diane Meier.
- Here's what reviewers are saying about Laurie Viera Rigler's story:
- "A hoot."--Bellingham Herald
- "Really clever concept...reminded of Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series."--Bookworm 1858
- "Playful...tongue in cheek...too smart for words!"--One Literature Nut
Take the Austen Movie Poll
Which Austenesque Heroine Are You?
WARNING: Living in Regency England Can Be Habit Forming. Even If It's Only Inside Your Head.
- Are you an Austen Addict? You know you are.
- Ever thought about dancing at a Regency ball in full regalia?
- Check out the Austen Addict blog.