JANE AUSTEN MADE ME DO IT is an anthology of Austen-inspired fiction by such novelists as Adriana Trigiani, Stephanie Barron, Lauren Willig, Alexandra Potter, and many more, including Laurie Viera Rigler. JANE AUSTEN MADE ME DO IT was edited by Laurel Ann Nattress of Austenprose.
In Laurie Viera Rigler’s story, Mr. Darcy brings charges against the authors of Pride and Prejudice sequels, inspired-by’s, and adaptations. Here’s what reviewers are saying about her story:
- “A hoot.”–Bellingham Herald
- “Really clever concept…reminded of Jasper Fforde’s Thursday Next series.–“Bookworm 1858
- “Hilariously imaginative”—The Librarian Next Door
- “A brilliant, totally surprising story a la Alice in Wonderland meets Law and Order: Special Austen Unit.”—Novel Travelist
- “Playful…tongue in cheek…too smart for words!”–One Literature Nut
Listen to the NPR interview with two JANE AUSTEN MADE ME DO IT authors, Frank Delaney and Diane Meier.