Are you a writer, too? If so, you may find my posts on the writing life helpful.
Have you ever thought about finding an editor to help you through the process? I can relate. I wouldn’t be where I am without the guidance and encouragement of my own editor/writing coach.
Which is why I am passionate about the other thing I do besides writing novels, which is independent editing for authors. Here’s some of the stuff I can do:
- manuscript critiques
- manuscript editing
- assessing, editing, and/or writing book proposals
- assessing, editing, and/or writing queries
- assessing, editing, and/or writing synopses
- teaching technique and offering tips for unblocking
- supporting you every step of the way
- and much more.